Things can be shared by Gator two shaft shredders:
*Paper - Documents, waste paper;
*Plastic- Reclaimed plastic, waste plastic;
*All types of tires— Car
tires, van tires, truck tires, mining tires etc;
*Packing materials: Cardboard and woven sacks;
*Metal— scrap car, waste metal sheet, baled aluminum, metal drum etc.
*E-waste— WEEE waste, printers, refrigerator, cooper wire cable, printed circuit boards etc.
*Wood— Wood pallets, wood block, waste wood.
*Solid waste- MSW waste etc.
- *Dual-shaft/dual-rotor design with differential shaft speeds
- *Heavy duty internal gearbox
- *Custom blade widths to match your required sizing
- *High Alloy blades materials with optional hard-facing to increase cutting effectiveness
- *Recirculation systems for multi-pass processing if needed to meet required size reduction
- *Choice of drive system (hydraulic or electric)
The size of shreds is quite random, custom blade widths can match your required sizing